Terms & Conditions
• All your equipment will be provided with your surf lesson package
• Students use the same high quality wetsuits as our coaches thanks to our sponsor ‘Xcel’ wetsuits. We have a wide range of soft beginner, intermediate level and advanced surfboard to ensure every surfer is equipped with the correct equipment to promote progression and enjoyment
• 1 Day before your booking a Global Boarders representative will contact you by text / email to confirm your lesson times, these can be dependant on the surf conditions and tide times of that day. Our lessons normally run 10am and/or 2pm daily.
• If the conditions are deemed unsuitable / dangerous at Praa Sands we will move the lesson to our mobile setup at Gwithian beach (TR27 5BT).
• We are the only surf school in SW Cornwall to offer this mobile option and therefore guarantee your lesson will take place in the most appropriate conditions for learning
• For all other terms and conditions please click here